Assisted Living at The Meridian at Waterways
Our Assisted Living option offers all the amenities of Independent Living which are greatly enhanced by our commitment to outstanding and professional 24/7 personalized care. We are never more than a call away and we offer a full range of personalized services that include everything from medication management to bathing, dressing, grooming and other personal care needs. By conducting a thorough personal assessment when you choose to make The Meridian at Waterways your home, we are able to develop a customized personalized care plan that is specific to you and your needs.
Our caring and professional associates offer assistance with basic activities of daily living, such as:
- Personal grooming
- Medication management
- Social and recreation activities
- And much, much more!
We are dedicated to each resident’s independence, dignity, and right to personal choices. We recognize that everyone has personal preferences and needs for their lifestyle. Each resident may need or require different degrees of service in order to support their dignity and independence.
Different by Design
With attention to every detail and a level of customer service likened to a 5-star hotel we are setting a new standard at The Meridian at Waterways. We provide an innovative and engaging environment which allows you to enjoy amazing new experiences and cherish old memories.
The Meridian at Waterways' Assisted Living option includes:
- Spacious luxury apartments with a variety of floor plans available
- Three chef-prepared meals per day served in our elegant restaurant overlooking the Intracoastal included
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services included
- All utilities (except cable) included
- Luxury spa and salon
- Wellness and fitness center
- Activities and entertainment
- Concierge services
- Transportation services included
- Personalized care services available
When is Assisted Living Right for You?
Do you or a loved one…
- Spend most of your/their time alone?
- No longer socialize?
- Showing signs of depression?
- Forget to take medications?
- Have difficulty doing household chores?
- Need help with dressing, bathing or other personal needs?
- Express fear of falling or have a history of several falls?
- Have difficulty cooking meals or have no desire to prepare meals any longer?
- Have a history of numerous hospital stays in the past year?
- Require regular assistance from a family member or caregiver?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it may be time to see if Assisted Living is right for you!